You can attend shows and concerts at our venues with complete peace of mind. All our venues comply with government-imposed ventilation standards.
Depending on the color of the Coronavirus barometer, we also take into account the visitor capacity, so that our events can proceed in complete safety.
For more information on the impact of the corona barometer on your event, please visit the Help Center.
Cloakroom / Lockers
Depending on the type of event, Forest National will provide a cloakroom and/or lockers for the storage of jackets, helmets or other personal belongings.
Do not bring large bags into the venue (see also our strict bag policy).
If you have other larger items with you, such as coats or a helmet, you can use the cloakroom or lockers in Forest National. The availability of a cloakroom and/or lockers depends on the type of event.
At the cloakroom you pay 2 euros per garment and 5 euro for a bag.
You pay 5 euros per locker and also 5 euros deposit for the key (this 5 euros will be returned to you when you return the key). Several coats, a helmet or other items will fit in one locker.
Take a picture of your locker key or cloakroom number.
Lockers and/or cloakrooms are available from the opening of the doors until the start of the event. Ten minutes before the end of the show, the lockers and/or cloakroom will open again.
What if the locker key or cloakroom number is lost?
If you lose your locker key or cloakroom number, we will not be able to give you your personal items immediately. In this case there are 2 options:
- You wait until all lockers are empty or all objects in the cloakroom have been collected. After a correct description of the “remaining” items, you can take them with you.
- You can leave your details and contact the Forest National office the next day (03 400 69 70). A check will be made to see if the objects have been left behind and an appointment can be made to pick them up.
Opening of the doors
Go to the specific page of the event you are attending for the correct start and end times. Some days before the event, the timing is published on the event detail page.
Normally, the venue doors are open an hour and a half before the start of the event. You can order snacks and drinks at one of the many food and drink stands in the foyer.
Make sure you leave on time and be aware of any road constructions or possible traffic jams, so you don’t have to miss the start of the event.
Access to the venue
- Do not buy tickets via auction sites or the secondary market. These tickets may be invalid. You run the risk of being denied access to the venue. More information on www.ilovemyticket.be. Official tickets can be purchased safely and at the correct price via our venue website: on the event page you can find the link to our official seller Tele Ticket Service.
- Always offer your own ticket at the entrance and not someone else’s. This makes scanning much easier and avoids waiting times at the door. Important! If you have booked e-tickets, it is essential that they are visible on your smartphone screen with maximum brightness (no screenshot, no broken screen).
- Do not take any luggage, (large) handbags or backpacks with you and respond correctly to any requests from the security staff. Bags must not be larger than 21 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm (or 8.27 × 11.81 × 3.94 inch; A4 size).
- It is forbidden to enter the venue with bottles, cans, alcohol, sound recorders, film and photo cameras, fireworks and objects that may pose a threat to security. Smartphones with a photo function are tolerated, unless otherwise stated. No photography or filming is permitted at events, unless otherwise specified by the organiser. Entering the venue implies agreement with possible searching.
- SMOKING in the venue is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
Pay at every point of sale with your bank card, smartphone.or your be•at Cashless Card
Combine your visit to Forest National with an exploration of the city of Brussels.